I am thinking these could be time-out seats. The roof and skylights are nice. The kitchen will be nice and shady in the summer. I have no idea how we are going to clean between these. This is the guest room.
As long as one can remain anonymous, I guess they can say anything. If that is what they want for Jades bathroom what is it of any concern of yours. This is not an issue of resale value it is an issue of desire. Thank you all the same.
Life is too short to worry about little things like that. I hope it turns out great. I know, you could just jump from shower to tub without a drop on the floor!!! :) cause they are so close!!! Who really cares. I am so excited that it is getting done.
5 comments:
As long as one can remain anonymous, I guess they can say anything. If that is what they want for Jades bathroom what is it of any concern of yours. This is not an issue of resale value it is an issue of desire. Thank you all the same.
You could use a pipe cleaner to clean between the tub and shower! :-)
Life is too short to worry about little things like that. I hope it turns out great. I know, you could just jump from shower to tub without a drop on the floor!!! :) cause they are so close!!! Who really cares. I am so excited that it is getting done.
Those swiffer mops are pretty small and they fit in small areas. I think the house is lookin good
Post a Comment